Counselling can provide a safe, non-judgmental space to talk about issues which you are facing, however big or seemingly small. It is what’s important to you which matters. I am trained to help with any issues which clients may be facing. My particular areas of specialism are :
- Loss, grief and bereavement (incl. pets and personal losses)
- Relationship Issues (incl. partners, family and friends)
- Health Issues (incl. disability and terminal diagnoses)
- Work and Workplace Issues
- Stress and Anxiety
- Depression, Self-Harm, Panic Attacks, Suicidal Thoughts
- Identity, Body Image and Self-Esteem
- Sexuality and Gender Issues
- Trauma (incl. childhood trauma)
- Abuse (sexual, physical, emotional & psychological)
- Emotional Distress
- Anger Management
- Inner Conflict and Conflict With Others
- Controlling Relationships
- Working with Children, Young People & Adolescents
- Bullying and Harassment
- Counsellor Supervision for qualified and trainee counsellors
- Many other issues – please don’t hesitate to get in touch
Please note that I am unable to offer face to face appointments at the moment. Sessions are available online via Skype, Zoom or via telephone.
My fees for counselling are £45 per session for individuals and £60 per hour for couples. Sessions are 50 minutes long.
Reduced fees are available at £35 per session for individuals and £50 for couples. Reduced fees are also available to students, charities and people on low incomes.
Invoices and receipts can be generated for your convenience and payments may be made by BACS.
My work with you is confidential. I will require your full name, contact details, address, date of birth and GP details. Please note that I am duty bound to contact the appropriate authorities if a life is at risk, be it yours or someone else’s. This also includes knowledge of terrorist acts and harm to animals.
All records are stored in compliance with GDPR guidelines (General Date Protection Regulation)
Regardless of which country you live in, services provided by myself occur, by legal definition, in the United Kingdom and will adhere to laws and governing bodies in the United Kingdom.